Wednesday 19 July 2017

Post 230: CAS Engagement Card

Hi folks!

I'd like to share a Clean and Simple Engagement card I made. This is a standard A2 sized top folding card. I was inspired by the cue word "diamond" and the first thing that popped into my mind was an engagement ring, so I decided to depict that on the card. I have used part of a Cheery Lynn Designs Wedding Vows die cut  here (cut off the ornate frame from it) and then added a gem to depict the diamond ring. I curved the sentiment, "celebrate" from Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold & Extras Stamp set and stamped it in a blue ink (Ranger's Dye Ink- Caribbean Coast). 

Here are a couple of photos of the card:



I am playing along with the following challenges:

Double D Challenge- Pop of color (the addition of the blue sentiment to the black and white is my pop of color)

Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed.

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Pretti! Simple and Perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Black & White with a POP of Color’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first looked at this I thought you had not done the challenge correctly.....until I saw the greeting was the pop of color. So ingenius, great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Double D!
    Judy~ Double D Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the graphic look! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preeti, I just love this! That silhouette image is beautiful and I like the way the single embellishment draws the eye to the image and the sentiment is placed so creatively!
    Thank you for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your silhouette of the couple is stunning Preeti! Love how you played them to one side. So glad to see you at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant CAS card, such a clever design.
    Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really a beautiful CAS card! I love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete