Wednesday 13 September 2017

Post 266: Card (Have a Blast)

Hi friends :)

I'd like to share a card today. This was made for a Guest Design post for Craftreat. All the details can be checked out here. I'm slowly sharing the projects on my blog as I get the time. 

For this celebration card, I’ve done ink blending through the Fireworks Stencil using 3 shades of distress oxides (spiced marmalade, worn lipstick and fossilized amber) and then stamped on some more fireworks and the sentiment with the same inks. It is important to remember that distress oxides become lighter in color after some time. In the end, I added a bit of sparkle with pink stickles and gold star sequins.

List of Supplies:

Mudra Craft Stamps- Crackers 
White Cardstock 250 gsm
Craftreat Stencil- Fireworks
Distress Oxide Inkpads- Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick & Fossilized Amber)
Winnie & Walter Essentials: Lana Cutaways 
Tombow Mono Multi Glue 
Pink Stickles 
Gold Star Sequins

Here is a photo of the card:


I am playing along with the following challenge:


Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Somebody for sure will have a blast getting this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Preeti...love your gorgeous ink blended background...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete