Thursday 28 September 2017

Post 283: Mixed Media Card (Live Life in Full)

Hi folks!

I would like to share a Mixed Media Card I created stretching the supplies from my personal stash. This was featured in a Guest Design Post, all the details can be found here. This is a dimensional vintage card. For this, I did stenciling with modeling paste to create texture. Some of the layers have background stamping using Mudra Stamps. White Gesso was used to prep the base and color was added using Lindy's sprays (Sassy Sapphire, Tibetan Poppy Teal & Cattail Copper Brown) - those were the blues and brown in my stash, distress ink and gelatos. Flowers, old book pages, mdf cutouts, threads and pollens were added for embellishment & layers.

Here is a photo of the card:


Here are a few close-up photos of the card:




I am playing along with the following challenges:


Thanks for your time.
Love reading your comments :)
Stay Blessed. 

5 comments:

  1. I just love the vintage feel to this and beautiful layering. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS layering design and I love your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Sentiments & Quotes’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card! You have been busy. I love this!!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dimensional card! Thank you for sharing this with us at MMW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Such a fabulous design!! Love the colors and texture!! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete