Wednesday 21 March 2018

Post 408- Stamping 101: How to get started with stamping (DT post for Crafters Corner)

Hi friends!

I've shared my DT post on the Crafters Corner Blog which is all about Stamping for Beginners. How to get started with stamping, touching upon some of the important aspects of stamps, inks etc 

To visit the blog post, please click HERE

If you'd like to check out, explore, shop at Crafters Corner, please click HERE

Also, the Welcome Spring Hop is Live and I have 2 awesome Giveaways on my blog (along with sponsor giveaways for the whole hop). To participate & win, please follow me on social media (blog, instagram, pinterest, twitter). All the details are HERE. Please do check out the beautiful art shared from all around the world by 12 artists & crafters. 

Thanks a lot for your time!
Stay Blessed
Preeti


No comments:

Post a Comment